Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #2
I enjoyed looking through different peoples' blogs.  It is a way for me to grow as a learner and educator.  It allows me to be a part of a community within my campus and other educators around the world.  It is hard for me to share my thoughts publicity.  By completing the 11 tools, it is going to take me outside of my comfort zone and feel more confidence in sharing my thoughts.  By reading a few comments on several different blogs, those comments didn't help me because they were commenting on how it looks not on the information, how they found the different websites, downloading pictures, etc.

I plan to visit the blogs of other teachers on my campus, Ms. Cassidy's and using proteacher community.
http://classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=1337

No comments:

Post a Comment